Username Password: Remember me

error in menus and submenus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: error in menus and submenus

error in menus and submenus 12 years, 5 months ago #6231

• farquaad
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I can´t make my mobile menu work correctly, it only shows the first menu, I mean, the submenu does not appear, It worked well with version 0.9.8, but now I have this problem in 1.0 RC4 version, can someone help me?

PD, I have tried the options in menu module current level with submeny and submenu only, none of them works well

PD2, despite that trouble, I succesfully tried my site on samsung galaxy s2, iphone 4, motorola atrix and xperia 10 mini, only on blackberry torch doesn load mobile joomla.
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by farquaad.

Re: error in menus and submenus 12 years, 5 months ago #6252

• sudkarting
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I have a problem with the sub menu of the Home page, all the sub menus are displayed correctly except the home page. Why? version 1.0 RC4 thank you
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by sudkarting.

Re: error in menus and submenus 12 years, 5 months ago #6336

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
sudkarting wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with the sub menu of the Home page, all the sub menus are displayed correctly except the home page. Why? version 1.0 RC4 thank you

It's a feature of mobile menu module (there was a long discussion in this forum; the problem is that from one point of view homepage should contain full menu, and from other point the same homepage should have submenu if user click on home item). There are two solutions:
1. Use MJ mobile menu module in "Type: Current level with submenu" mode.
2. Use other 3rdparty menu module.

Re: error in menus and submenus 12 years, 4 months ago #6494

farquaad wrote:
Hi, I can´t make my mobile menu work correctly, it only shows the first menu, I mean, the submenu does not appear, It worked well with version 0.9.8, but now I have this problem in 1.0 RC4 version, can someone help me?

PD, I have tried the options in menu module current level with submeny and submenu only, none of them works well 

I have the same problem, what's happenning??
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.