Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

when user login from computer the template loaded is mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: when user login from computer the template loaded is mobile

when user login from computer the template loaded is mobile 12 years, 5 months ago #6119

• mmxswift
  • Fresh Boarder
when i visit my joomla site home page seems to load using default template but when i login it shows mobile template, i uninstalled mobile joomla but still the page loads without the menus, and advanced features. when i refresh page the page loads properly.
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by mmxswift.

Re: when user login from computer the template loaded is mobile 12 years, 4 months ago #6176

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What browser do you use? Maybe it caches pages.

Re: when user login from computer the template loaded is mobile 12 years, 4 months ago #6216

• mmxswift
  • Fresh Boarder
i decided to just reinstall my site, and reinstalled mobile joomla and it works fine. according to what i figured, each time i installed a third party facebook module, some conflict resulted. it probarbly something faulty with the facebook module. mobile joomla is fine. thanks for it is a great module.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.