Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[SOLVED] I want to revert back to default settings but I can't
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] I want to revert back to default settings but I can't

[SOLVED] I want to revert back to default settings but I can't 12 years, 5 months ago #6082

• wackychick
  • Fresh Boarder
If I uninstall the component and then reinstall I still have all the settings in place from the previous install. How do I get a fresh from scratch install going with everything back to factory default settings? (the reason why is because I've fiddled with everything so much I've totally messed it up and just to test my theory of same, I reinstalled from scratch on another site and it works exactly how i want it to! so I'm trying to get back to "fresh" install). Thanks!
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by wackychick.
The topic has been locked.

Re: I want to revert back to default settings but I can't 12 years, 5 months ago #6088

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Check that uninstall actually removes administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla directory. If it does, then all the settings are removed too.

[SOLVED] I want to revert back to default settings but I can't 12 years, 5 months ago #6151

• wackychick
  • Fresh Boarder
sorry for the delay - yes it did uninstall completely and reinstalled with default settings again... I probably messed something up the time before. Thanks for letting me know what to look out for tho. Wahoo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barnabas
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.