Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problem with Iphone menu (1st menuitem is frontpage)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problem with Iphone menu (1st menuitem is frontpage)

Problem with Iphone menu (1st menuitem is frontpage) 13 years, 5 months ago #2723

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You are free to use joomla's mod_mainmenu for mobile pages too.
Both mod_mj_iphone_menu and mod_mj_pda_menu are simplified version of mod_mainmenu with following features:
1. mod_mj_iphone_menu shows firstlevel items on homepage and subitems of current item on other pages.
2. mod_mj_pda_menu always show firstlevel items.

Re: Problem with Iphone menu (1st menuitem is frontpage) 12 years, 11 months ago #4398

Hi!! i have the same problem, the only solution was to duplicate mainMenu, and assign a name like mobile_menu, then search in module manager the module mod_mj_iphone_menu that defines the principal menu to be used for the template iphone, edit and choose mobile_menu.

Then in settings for the iphone template, choose any homepage that you want.

So the solution is have 2 menus (1 for PC and 1 for Mobile), the top items from mobile_menu all have the link to the component search, i did it because all have submenus and if one of this have a link to article, dont show the submenus items.

Maybe there is a more elegant solution but for my proyect it works.. you can watch it in www.tsjqroo.gob.mx
greetings"!
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.