Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla

"Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla 12 years, 7 months ago #5827

• Bakual
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I've wanted to upgrade my Mobile Joomla to the latest release (RC4) on Joomla 1.7.1. The update from the control centre module didn't work so I downloaded the package here and installed it using the normal Joomla installation manager. The install then terminated with a internal server error (500). The error log reads like this:

[Fri Oct 14 08:39:49 2011] [error] [client 62.202.1.40] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/php52gd/bin//php

This is on a hosted server. Not sure what the issue is here.
Mobile Joomla did apparently update somehow, at least it now states it is RC4 and the page seems to be still functional

It works on my local XAMPP server. So it's probably related to some server settings being different. Any ideas?

Re: "Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla 12 years, 7 months ago #5830

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I would reinstall RC4 over existing version, because of it may be that MJ core is upgraded only and templates, modules or plugins was not updated. "Premature end of script headers" usually means that php is runned as cgi/fastcgi and sent incorrect headers because of some error. Some times in this case error message is stored in php_error_log file in joomla's administration directory.

Re: "Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla 12 years, 7 months ago #5831

• Bakual
  • Fresh Boarder
Reinstalling over the existing version results in the same error. I also didn't find a "php_error_log" file.

Re: "Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla 12 years, 7 months ago #5833

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Check version of Mobile-TeraWURFL plugin. It is installed last, so if its version is 1.0RC4 then MJ is correctly upgraded.

Re: "Premature end of script headers" when installing MobileJoomla 12 years, 7 months ago #5835

• Bakual
  • Fresh Boarder
It's version 1.0 RC4. So the upgrade works, it's justs an annoying error message
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.