Username Password: Remember me

Install Error on joomla 1.5 site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site

Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 6 months ago #5795

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
I have tried to install it on two different sites (or 3 where one is a joomla 1.7 - which should be supported according to the JED but doesn't seem to work...)

Any way on one of the 1.5 site it works fine but on the second that is on another host it gives me the following errors.

1. When trying to install it from tmp directory after an unsuccessful attempt the usual wal:

500 (Internal Server Error) - ProgramfelEtt programfel inträffade när sidan skulle visas.
An internal server error occured while processing your request.

Requested URL:www.lmiab.se/administrator/<br>index.php?option=com_akeeba&view=installer&task=realinstall

2. The ususal way with uploading the pack directly it gives the following errors:

Server errorA server error occured while the web site  attempted to get www.lmiab.se/administrator/index.php?option=com_akeeba&view=installer&task=extract&4bfda039dc8df25f2c12cf31b278691b=1.
It might be down for maintenance or being misconfigured. ( I have translated from Swedish so it might not be 100% exact, but I should do.,..)

Anyone who can help me out?

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 6 months ago #5797

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Both URLs refer to com_akeeba, so most likely it's Akeeba Backup issue. We will test it.

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 6 months ago #5798

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
I have now installed it on a third site and it worked fine. (same host as the other one that worked).

But still the same problem on the one that doesn't work.
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by LAMF.

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 6 months ago #5802

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
Yet another site on yet another host resulted in the same error as I posted earlier.
Looking forward hearing from you again.

host on this site is: ballou.se
site url: sit-right.se
joomla version: 1.5.23

other site not working: fs-data.se
site url: lmiab.se
joomla version: 1.5.23

The ones who is working is hosted by : binero.se

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 6 months ago #5828

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
I have now tried to install it using the ordinary Joomla installer instead of through the Akeeba installer and now I get a blank page on one of the sites (www.lmiab.se) and on the other site an error-message like this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/u4534928/domains/sit-right.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/tar.php on line 145

Hope this gives more valuable information so I can solve this dilemma.

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 6 months ago #5846

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Try to install by "Install from Directory" method.

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 5 months ago #6192

• aim
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone,
this is my first post.
I downloaded the latest version of the Mobile-Joomla.1.0-RC4.tar.gz, and I tried to install it on a Joomla 1.5.24 and the answer was: "Unable to read archive"
I tried to extract all files and compress them in. Zip, but this solution did not work.
I tried to upload it via FTP using "Install from Directory", but Joomla returns error saying that there is not a valid installation file
The component should be 1.5 native. In addition on site there is a single file to download, but it makes me think that this file is not compatible with the 1.5
How do I do?

Thank you!

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 5 months ago #6242

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
aim: It works on my host binero.se sites but on all the others it fails to install.
I have also tried to install it from dirwectory but it fails even that way (like always when I try that option if it fails to install a module, component or plug-in the regular way).
Still stuck at square 1 with those sites...
Anyone who knows or can have any ideas on what is wrong?

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 5 months ago #6247

• dryabov
  • Administrator
LAMF wrote:
aim: It works on my host binero.se sites but on all the others it fails to install.
I have also tried to install it from dirwectory but it fails even that way (like always when I try that option if it fails to install a module, component or plug-in the regular way).
Still stuck at square 1 with those sites...
Anyone who knows or can have any ideas on what is wrong?

I'd recommend you to enable error reporting in Joomla's global settings and reinstall MJ. Maybe in this case you will get some explanation message. Otherwise, read error_log for error message.

Re: Install Error on joomla 1.5 site 12 years, 5 months ago #6253

• LAMF
  • Senior Boarder
Still the same errors and with the error report on a whole book of information..
I give up.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.