Missing FAQ on mobile version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing FAQ on mobile version

Missing FAQ on mobile version 12 years, 8 months ago #5441

• mdeerbon
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I look after a website that has an embedded submenu on the FAQ page. Although all the elements from the main menu appear, and can be navigated on an iPhone, the FAQ submenu is just not displayed, and so the information is not available to mobile users. Is there a way to link to submenus? The website is www.adminpartners.com.au.
cheers,
mkhpd

Re: Missing FAQ on mobile version 12 years, 8 months ago #5443

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
FAQ menu item has no submenu. Instead, you have published another menu module in sidebar1 position and set it to be displayed on certain menu items only. So, all that you should to do is to make copy of mobile menu module, set it to show second menu with similar menu assugnments, and publish in (for example) mj_all_middle position.

Re: Missing FAQ on mobile version 12 years, 8 months ago #5465

• mdeerbon
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks dryabov, and thanks for the quick response.
I think have implemented your suggestion, and the missing information is now displayable! It a good beginning.
There is more that needs to be done with templates (particularly for the iPhone) but that will come in due course.

Cheers,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.