Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Resolved] Version 1.0 RC3 not working on Android Smartphone after update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Resolved] Version 1.0 RC3 not working on Android Smartphone after update

[Resolved] Version 1.0 RC3 not working on Android Smartphone after update 12 years, 7 months ago #5427

• kandles
  • Fresh Boarder
I have installed Mobile 0.9.12 on my domain. All works fine. The mobilejoomla control panel says there is an update - however when I run the update (to mobilejoomla 1.0 RC3) it does not seem to identify the smartphone I am testing it on and only shows the normal webpage - the mobile joomla footer is also missing. It works fine on iphone. I have not tested it on anything else. The smartphone I am using is a Motorola Flip. I have compared all the options when each version is installed and can see no differences. I have not edited and mobile templates or other files that I know of. Any ideas please?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Version 1.0 RC3 not working on Android Smartphone after update 12 years, 7 months ago #5428

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to clear browsers cookies.

Re: Version 1.0 RC3 not working on Android Smartphone after update 12 years, 7 months ago #5429

• kandles
  • Fresh Boarder
That cured it thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratlsnake
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.