Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Resolved] Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Resolved] Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7

[Resolved] Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7 12 years, 7 months ago #5376

• pickbaer
  • Fresh Boarder
My mainmenu uses text-separators, but since MJ-RC 3, these parts are out of order. The items appear in the moblle menu, but they are not linked to menu
The topic has been locked.

Re: Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7 12 years, 7 months ago #5379

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The only difference between menu module in RC2 and RC3 is special check for empty menus (RC2 displayed a warning in this case). What is url of your site?

Re: Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7 12 years, 7 months ago #5381

• pickbaer
  • Fresh Boarder
joomtest.havenkalkar.de
It's a test-installation only

Re: Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7 12 years, 7 months ago #5382

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm. MJ's menu module has never supported such an expandable menus. Seems in your case the only solution is to use a javascript-based menu module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pickbaer

Re: Menu with text-separator doesn't work in joomla 1.7 12 years, 7 months ago #5385

• pickbaer
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, no problem. I'll make a copy of the main-menu without separators for mobile view
Many thanks for your help
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.