Mobile Joomla not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla not working

Re: Mobile Joomla not working 12 years ago #8105

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to install MJ again (over existing version). It looks like language file wasn't installed properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: belsis

Re: Mobile Joomla not working 12 years ago #8388

• johirul
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all. I saw the video tutorial ( www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/mobile-joomla-tutorial/ ) then install Mobile Joomla into different joomla like as 1.5, 1.7, 2.5 . And configure it. Then testing for i phone ( iphonetester.com/ ) then put the url  ( iphone2.methilaislam.co.uk/ ) the desktop url methilaislam.co.uk/mobile2/

The result is the same. The Mobile Joomla 1.0(  www.mobilejoomla.com/ ) was not working. I install the MJ but the configuration  picture is attach with this . 

Can any one solve this problem.  Pleas

Re: Mobile Joomla not working 12 years ago #8390

• johirul
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all. I saw the video tutorial ( www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/mobile-joomla-tutorial/ ) then install Mobile Joomla into different joomla like as 1.5, 1.7, 2.5 . And configure it. Then testing for i phone ( iphonetester.com/ ) then put the url  ( iphone2.methilaislam.co.uk/ ) the desktop url methilaislam.co.uk/mobile2/

The result is the same. The Mobile Joomla 1.0(  www.mobilejoomla.com/ ) was not working. I install the MJ but the configuration  picture is attach with this . 

Can any one solve this problem.  Pleas
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.