Username Password: Remember me

Invalid argument on default install
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Invalid argument on default install

Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5266

• bugmenot
  • Fresh Boarder

just tried out your seemingly fantastic extension for Joomla 1.5.23, and it seems to work fine except for some PHP errors I get in the mobile versions of the site (does not depend on a specific device). It says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/w00e4cd5/modules/mod_mj_menu/helper.php on line 36

while on some of the pages Joomla seems to have problems directing to the right content (or resizing?) and puts out errors like

: file_put_contents(/www/htdocs/w00e4cd5/images/stories/CampingplatzProspekt/Resized/index.html) []: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in on line 

- I use JoomSEF, could that be the problem here so that Mobile Joomla gets irritated in a way? Just trying narrow it down and see that it might or might not be mobile joomla (since I didn't have those errors beforehand).

Thanks in advance

bugger

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5276

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Which MobileJoomla version do you use? In the latest one there is no foreach on line 36.

Second issue looks like permission issue, but the reason is unknown (MJ uses core Joomla method JFile::write to put empty index.html to new directories)

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5281

• bugmenot
  • Fresh Boarder

thanks for the kind reply; I am using 1.0 RC2 from this site, so it should be up to date... line 36 does have a foreach here (beginning here in line 29 for better reference):
		/** @var JMenuSite $menu */
$menu =& JSite::getMenu();
if($is_joomla15)
{
$attribute = array_shift($attributes);
$value = array_shift($values);
$items = $menu->getItems($attribute, $value);
foreach($items as $key=>$item)

As for the second issue, I cannot retrieve it now on the site, but it may have been that the folders here (CampingPlatzProspekt) has not been chmodded to 777 after I moved to the new server, so it might be fixed now thanks to your hint. Your script should however be able to create a new directory plus the files if the parent directory is 777, right?

Thanks for your help so far .

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5288

• dryabov
  • Administrator
The first issue will be fixed in 1.0RC3. The patch is here: github.com/mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla/commit/80ecd1f65e9a0dcd38b90d08268c3c8d856d3b8d

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5293

• bugmenot
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, when trying to replace the helper.php with the new one via FTP I get a 550 error, I assume it is because the script created the files. Do you happen to have any workaround for this? CHMOD is 644 and I cannot change it due to the permission thingy...

Thanks again

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5295

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Try to remove helper.php by ftp, upload new version, and set its permission to 664.

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 8 months ago #5296

• bugmenot
  • Fresh Boarder
'tis what I did and what produced that 550 error .

Edit: Seems to be your extension. I used a file manager for Joomla to chmod the folders/files from your module, so I finally got hold of it. After reinstalling it, it is the server who is the owner again. Still got it working, finally.
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by bugmenot.

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 7 months ago #5337

worked for me, too!

Re: Invalid argument on default install 12 years, 7 months ago #5353

• bugmenot
  • Fresh Boarder
Still a bit of a hassle to chmod all folders created by the component to 777 via filemanager. Having the same problem with the template files involved...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.