Sigplus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sigplus

Sigplus 12 years, 8 months ago #5251

• Spubs
  • Junior Boarder
Continued from unrelated previous thread

did some poking around since I work a different shift than the newsroom online editor, and found this. It's the code that creates the slideshow. It's a sigplus module, I know nothing about it.....other than it needs to work.

If it helps any, it works on the iphone (tested with iphone 4) but not the android/xhtml layout. It seems to be javascript based, and the scripts stay on the iphone layout, but get striped on the xhtml/android layout.

www.theshorthorn.com/index.php/multimedia/photo-galleries

<p>Welcome Week</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
<span id="internal-source-marker_0.42206436889956545" style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline;">
{gallery}sigplus/welcomeweek2011{/gallery}
</span>
<br />
<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline;"> </span>
<br />
<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline;">{jathumbnail off}</span>
</p>

Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Spubs.

Re: Sigplus 12 years, 8 months ago #5257

• Spubs
  • Junior Boarder
Any idea how I can get the scripts to not be removed by the xhtml/pda format?

Re: Sigplus 12 years, 8 months ago #5302

• Spubs
  • Junior Boarder
anyone? bump?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.