Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Error at line 91 (using android Samsung Galaxy Ace)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error at line 91 (using android Samsung Galaxy Ace)

Error at line 91 (using android Samsung Galaxy Ace) 12 years, 8 months ago #5187

• hostess
  • Fresh Boarder
  • webmaster De Theeketel
Hi,

My site is on line as 'mobile' sine a couple of days.
Today my daughter tried to watch it, using het Samsung Galaxy Ace
She reported the following error message: error at line 91, at colum 28 attribute construct error
I tried to see for myself, using the Opera Mobile Emulator, set up as her Galaxy and did not get the error.
Feel free to test at: m.detheeketel.nl / www. detheeketel.nl
Looking forward to reactions
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by hostess.

Re: Error at line 91 (using android Samsum Galaxy Ace) 12 years, 8 months ago #5215

• Barnabas
Hi,
I tried firefox user agent switcher.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; xx-xx; GT-S5830L Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
and
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux U Android 2.2 xx-xx GT-S5830 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1(KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
but could not get it to fail.

I got these from
www.tera-wurfl.com/explore/search.php?action=browse

Re: Error at line 91 (using android Samsum Galaxy Ace) 12 years, 8 months ago #5217

• hostess
  • Fresh Boarder
  • webmaster De Theeketel
I couldn't reproduce the error either with Opera, so I guess it's a failure at her phone..
Thanks for trying anyway
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barnabas

Re: Error at line 91 (using android Samsum Galaxy Ace) 12 years, 8 months ago #5220

• Barnabas
Yes, those kind of errors are hard to solve. Thanks for posting the result.

Re: Error at line 91 (using android Samsung Galaxy Ace) 12 years, 8 months ago #5250

hey now the mobile sites are different and Pc websites are different. If you want to access the PC website in your mobile phone use the UCbrowser.

You can get this software at free of cost from getjar.com.

I have install in my samsung galaxy ace mobile phone. This software allow you to access that website too that that are build in java languages too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.