Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Missing WURFL in 0.9.7
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing WURFL in 0.9.7

Missing WURFL in 0.9.7 13 years, 8 months ago #501

Hi,

I saw this extension/component yesterday and thought I would give it a try to see how it worked and if it would make a good solution for a customer site I am working on at the moment.

I am getting an error that says the following:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to TeraWurfl::addTopLevelSettings() must be an array, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/.../..../httpdocs/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 334 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/.../.../httpdocs/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 463

From what I can tell there is no WURFL installed and there isn't any indication that it IS installed. Is this part of MobileJoomla or do I need to install this as an additional piece?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to work so this leaves the site completely broken with this component installed. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this working?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I DO see entries in mysql for different phone OSs. I just don't know why this isn't working as advertised. Also there is no way to select MySQL4 because the Mobile-WURFL setting is missing in admin. So I manually edited the class file and selected MySQL4 instead of MySQL5. It still doesn't work.

Thanks,
David

Missing WURFL in 0.9.7 13 years, 8 months ago #2241

Ok so I am a complete noob when it comes to Joomla. I didn't realize that I could go into the site configuration find the plugin for mobile-terawurfl and change it to mysql4. It seems to work now. Probably those instructions should be a bit more clear until the next version is released with the patch included for mysql5.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.