Username Password: Remember me

worked great 1 day, then
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: worked great 1 day, then

worked great 1 day, then 13 years, 8 months ago #492

• brohoward
  • Fresh Boarder
switched to paid hosting so i could get mobile joomla up and going on www.chickasaw.biz

everything was fine for about 1 day, then, today, suddenly, my site visitors started contacting me via another email to tell me they could not access the site and they were reporting a message labeled "potential fatal error" or "catchable fatal error"

i thought it might by delayed DNS propagation, since the site worked great for me from every device i could try, but then suddenly i started getting that message, too

it says "Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to TeraWurfl::addTopLevelSettings() must be an array, null given, called in /home/chickas4/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 334 and defined in /home/chickas4/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 463"

i have disabled all the mobile joomla plugin stuff until i can get this fixed so visitors can get to my site

any ideas what would suddenly cause this?

like i said, worked great for about 24 hours, then crashed my site

thanks for your help!

worked great 1 day, then 13 years, 8 months ago #2199

• Barnabas
This thread may be helpful.
www.tera-wurfl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15

When you have it on screen search in the page for
Catchable fatal error:

worked great 1 day, then 13 years, 8 months ago #2200

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
brohoward wrote:
i have disabled all the mobile joomla plugin stuff until i can get this fixed so visitors can get to my site

In this case it's sufficient to disable "Mobile - TeraWURFL" plugin only.

As to the problem: try to choose "mysql4" mode in "Mobile - TeraWURFL" plugin settings.

worked great 1 day, then 13 years, 8 months ago #2202

• brohoward
  • Fresh Boarder
should it work if i change that setting to mysql4 even though i am actually using mysql5?

worked great 1 day, then 13 years, 8 months ago #2203

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
brohoward wrote:
should it work if i change that setting to mysql4 even though i am actually using mysql5?

Yes, it should (the difference between mysql4 and mysql5 modes is in speed of work).

PS. Actually, your problem is the issue of TeraWURFL that should be fixed in v2.1.3 soon. After release it will be included in new version of MJ, and you will be able to back to using of default mysql5 setting.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.