Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Problems with install, uninstall and migrating to 1.6 and 1.7?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems with install, uninstall and migrating to 1.6 and 1.7?

Problems with install, uninstall and migrating to 1.6 and 1.7? 12 years, 9 months ago #4722

I'm reluctant to try the mobilejoomla again, but you guys seem to be the only thing available. 
I tried your extension on a site, including the additional extension to eliminate the ads and the whole site was reduced to a few lines of code. No, I didn't copy the code so I can't remember the exact error line, but it took down the site to a white page. For some reason, it wouldn't let me uninstall mobilejoomla so....  My host just restored the site to earlier that morning before i had uploaded the extenion to eliminate the ads..On that site, the mobile joomla is still there but it won't let me uninstall it without crashing it.
I'm hoping that I can continue to use your product, despite the problems that I'm  having because I don't see anything out there that's comprable. 
Do you have a tutorial that would address the uninstall issue or the problems with the extension for ad removal?

Also, I am at 1.5.23 and lately am thinking of migrating my site to, I've been told, 1.6 and then 1.7.
Will migrating be a problem with mobilejoomla? 

I see there's a lot of important questions unanswered about this product and was wondering, I wouldn't mind paying for this product if there was some kind of individual support. I can't even find a list of people in your jobs category that would be able to assist in making mobilejoomla work for my site, which is an extensive site. 

Thanks much for your help.
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by mediamonger.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.