Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sub menus dissappear in the worst moment
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sub menus dissappear in the worst moment

Sub menus dissappear in the worst moment 12 years, 9 months ago #4701

Hello guys,

we are using customized Joomla Mobile (and by customized I mean that we have touched only CSS files and images). We are using mobile_pda template for all devices (since it the best fit). Everything is great but one thing: (also you can see the attached pic)

Imagine you have a parent item in your menu that has several subitems:

Parent: Candy shop
Child: Lollipop
Child: Chewing gum
Child: Ice cream

When you go to homepage, you would see just Parent: Candy shop in your menu. Which is great. So you click it and see 3 Child items belowe Parent on a separate line. Even better!

Lets see what happens if you click one of the child items, lets say Child: Ice cream. Ooooh no! In the menu there is only Parent link. So you see only Parent: Candy shop, but dont know where you are situated. You dont see the child menu items!

What I want is, that the child items stays there if you are in the parent category (item)

Do you know how to fix this? It is the only issue we have. I dont want to change the php code, bc we want to be able to update wihtout any troubles.

Thank you

Pete
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.