Problem with FF 5.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with FF 5.0

Problem with FF 5.0 12 years, 10 months ago #4622

• barcik
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

After installation FF 5.0 on my computer, I have problem with my website. Only for FF 5.0. IE 9.0, Opera works ok.
In FF 5.0 I have this message:
Warning: fopen(/home/gpsfunor/domains/kminkowa.pl/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/data/wurfl.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gpsfunor/domains/kminkowa.pl/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 457

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gpsfunor/domains/kminkowa.pl/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 458

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gpsfunor/domains/kminkowa.pl/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 459

After turn off plugin Mobile - TeraWURFL messages disappeared.
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by barcik.

Re: Problem with FF 5.0 12 years, 10 months ago #4687

• vmarra
  • Fresh Boarder
I had the same problem, and the messages also went away when I disabled the same plugin

Is there way to remove these messges without disabling the plugin?

Re: Problem with FF 5.0 12 years, 10 months ago #4688

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Please, make directory plugins/mobile/terawurfl/data and then look what TeraWURFL writes into wurfl.log here on this error.

Sometimes clearing of jos_TeraWURFLCache database table (use truncate, not drop) solves the issue, but I'm not sure that it's your case.

Re: Problem with FF 5.0 12 years, 10 months ago #4689

• vmarra
  • Fresh Boarder
In the plugin settings I disabled caching and that also solved the problem. I will try clearing the cache database table as well and see if that helps. Thanks!

Re: Problem with FF 5.0 12 years, 10 months ago #4691

• kuwaitnews
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I got the same problem .. i just create data dir and it solved the problem without changing any setting.

"/public_html/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/data"

Hope this help

Regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.