Username Password: Remember me

Video Works Through Internet but Not through Cell
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video Works Through Internet but Not through Cell

Video Works Through Internet but Not through Cell 12 years, 11 months ago #4402

• lincoln
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm hoping you can help. We are using mobile joomla - the images are fine (and the videos work fine on a desktop), but the videos are blank on a cell phone. And it doesn't seem to matter what type of cell phone.

Please view - http://http://africanenergy.com/en/gallery/category/4-only-in-africa.html

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Re: Video Works Through Internet but Not through Cell 12 years, 11 months ago #4403

• Barnabas
Hi,
Just check that
Components > Mobile Joomla > Settings
and then on the 4 tabs
Remove unsupported tags (*) No

This may or may not work, but it's worth trying. The video tags may not be "officially" supported by the mobile browser, but may have been implemented.
Hope this helps.

Re: Video Works Through Internet but Not through Cell 12 years, 11 months ago #4404

• lincoln
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for replying. I did try this, but it doesn't appear to be the problem. Any other thoughts or things I can try?

Re: Video Works Through Internet but Not through Cell 12 years, 11 months ago #4405

• Barnabas
Not really. I would try the cell phone on maybe the site which supplied the software, just to see if it can display video. Then if it does, at least you know it's possible, and you could use firefox and a user agent switcher and firebug to see what the difference is between the Mobile Joomla and the site which works on the cell.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.