Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Menu links go to same place after setting a different homepage for mob
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Menu links go to same place after setting a different homepage for mob

Menu links go to same place after setting a different homepage for mob 13 years, 9 months ago #439

• dshawnusa
  • Fresh Boarder
I searched the site a little to find if anyone else was having a issue with setting the homepage to something different than what the main site is and came up with nothing. I am working on a test site that has a home page with sliced images and looks horrible on a mobile phone. So I made a mobile home page article with text and a couple mods which turned out great. Now here is the issue the menu links all go to the same mobile home page article. I can switch to the Standard mode in the previewer I'm using and the link is sitting on the right page. So something is messed up when you fill in a different homepage link on the mobile view. Hope this makes sense.

Great Component by the way

Menu links go to same place after setting a different homepage for mob 13 years, 9 months ago #2045

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It's know issue and will be fixed in v0.9.7.

Menu links go to same place after setting a different homepage for mob 13 years, 9 months ago #2047

• dshawnusa
  • Fresh Boarder
Cool, I will wait patiently then :cool:

Menu links go to same place after setting a different homepage for mob 13 years, 9 months ago #2049

• sndfx69
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I have the same problem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.