Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Undefined property: Exception::$getMessage in [..]terawurfl.php
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Undefined property: Exception::$getMessage in [..]terawurfl.php

Undefined property: Exception::$getMessage in [..]terawurfl.php 13 years, 9 months ago #434

• svanou
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I have installed Mobile Joomla, the latest release 0.9.6 on a running joomla version 1.5.20
The installation went well, I installed from /tmp directory, now I go to the component portal and configure the basics, let blank the show pc field but when I go to my website landing page (and others) I always have the following error

Notice: Undefined property: Exception::$getMessage in C:wampwwwpluginsmobileterawurfl.php on line 45
Notice: Undefined property: Exception::$getFile in C:wampwwwpluginsmobileterawurfl.php on line 45
Notice: Undefined property: Exception::$getLine in C:wampwwwpluginsmobileterawurfl.php on line 45

Here is the terawurlf code lines :
catch(exception $e)
{
error_log("Caught exception 'Exception' with message '$e->getMessage()' in $e->getFile():$e->getLine()");
return;
}
}

It could be because it is localhost?

Tks

Undefined property: Exception::$getMessage in [..]terawurfl.php 13 years, 9 months ago #2019

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
svanou wrote:
It could be because it is localhost?

These notices will be fixed in MJ 0.9.7, but anyway it's quite rare when settings of work server allow notices to be shown.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.