Username Password: Remember me

Error when installing mobile component
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error when installing mobile component

Error when installing mobile component 12 years, 12 months ago #4296

• Sherhan
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried to put your component, but I got it bad. I'm trying to do it this way: take the zip file and try to put it through the most Jumla, in the automatic mode, so to speak. In this case, the error "JInstaller:: install: File / public_html/tmp/install_4dd60e4887197/iphonejoomlatemplate/template_thumbnail.png not exist. " I do not want you to think that this is Advertising my site. therefore, fault address quote from the root

Re: Error when installing mobile component 12 years, 12 months ago #4297

• Sherhan
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I'm wildly sorry ... but the English (spoken) language I did know. So, Google my assistant!

Re: Error when installing mobile component 12 years, 12 months ago #4300

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Sherhan wrote:
public_html/tmp/install_4dd60e4887197/iphonejoomlatemplate/template_thumbnail.png

There is no iphonejoomlatemplate directory in MobileJoomla extension install archive. Most likely you tried to install another extension.

Re: Error when installing mobile component 12 years, 12 months ago #4301

• Sherhan
  • Fresh Boarder
What do you mean another extension? I downloaded the component itself you have with the site. I thought that it could be put on my site, and he would get right. Let's see, I have a site with CMS Joomla 1.5.22. Your module can operate in such conditions?

Re: Error when installing mobile component 12 years, 12 months ago #4302

• Sherhan
  • Fresh Boarder
There was something strange. I just re-download your product. Retained in that the same folder as the previous archive. Will replace ... and put everything. Neither can explain how or why it happened.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.