Username Password: Remember me

Problems after install
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems after install

Problems after install 13 years ago #4192

• glasser3
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not sure if im missing something here or not, but after looking at the sparse documentation on mobile joomla, I am stuck uninstalling at this time. After installing everything successfully and actually getting a working mobile page on my Iphone I can no longer access the homepage of my site when i go to my site (www.derekkingmusic.com) it redirects to www.derekkingmusic.com/www.derekkingmusic.com now i suppose it is very possible that im just doing something wrong, forgot a step, misunderstood the information in the documentation, etc. Ive been searching for a long time to find the answer here but to no avail. Im really hoping someone has an answer to help me as I have a client that really wants a mobile site asap, however I dont want to deliver a poorly implemented solution. Thanks for taking the time to read this i look forward to your response.  

Re: Problems after install 13 years ago #4194

• Barnabas
Hi, Sorry to hear about the problems.

Try
Components > Mobile Joomla > Settings
make sure "show this page for pc" is blank
apply

That should remove the loop.
Hope this helps.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.