Error Message on Firefox
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error Message on Firefox

Error Message on Firefox 13 years ago #4041

• Lgsmith
  • Fresh Boarder
I get the following errors when accessing from Firefox:
Warning: fopen(/usr/www/users/cornwaj/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/data/wurfl.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/cornwaj/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 457

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/cornwaj/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 458

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/cornwaj/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php on line 459

How can i resolve it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roman_47

Re: Error Message on Firefox 13 years ago #4047

• Twisk
  • Fresh Boarder
I was getting the same error message in Firefox today as well. ...just started using this plug-in today, I found a solution. Not sure if this is ideal/correct or not but the error message has gone away in Firefox and it's rendering the mobile version correctly on my phone.

There are four plug-ins in the Plug-in Manager. They are...

Mobile - Simple
Mobile - TeraWURFL
Mobile - Forever
Mobile - Domains

I turned them all off except for Mobile - Simple. It's working the way I want it to. Again, this might not be the solution you'd prefer because the other plug-ins are now deactivated.

EDIT: I just turned them all on, and left Mobile - TeraWURFL off. Firefox is not showing the error, and it's continuing to display the mobile template correctly on my phone.

The moment I activate Mobile - TeraWURFL, Firefox displays the error.
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Twisk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lgsmith, semanej

Re: Error Message on Firefox 13 years ago #4072

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
This issue will be fixed in 0.9.13. The easies way to solve it is make directory data in plugins/mobile/terawurfl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roman_47
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.