syntax error Help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: syntax error Help

syntax error Help 13 years, 1 month ago #3983

• Cifeg
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello !
I'm using Mobile Joomla for the first time, and i'm going kind of crazy because it doesn't work.

Here is my bug message :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting '(' in /homez.309/catalogun/www/plugins/mobile/terawurfl.php on line 58

I'm working on Joomla ! 1.5.22 and I've downloaded the lastest version of Mobile Joomla.
I can go to the back end of my website but in the front end I have this bug message.
We actually host our website at ovh.
We have PHP 5, MySQL 5.1, and i'm running on Windows Seven 6.1.
I only tested the website on Iphone tester 3G/4G, and I'm using Mozilla or Chrome for internet.

The adress of the website is : www.perpignan-hotel-roussillon.fr

I have no idea of what's going wrong !
Maybe the file hasn't been well downloaded, maybe it's about the host, maybe i've done something wrong...

Can someone help a french girl to make Mobile Joomla work ? Please.
Thanks for reply.

Cécile.

Re: syntax error Help 13 years, 1 month ago #3984

• Cifeg
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi !
I'm still working on it, And after calling 3 times my host I've found how to configure PHP5 (in fact it's not available by default).

But now, I have another problem !

Bug message : Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla.

the fact is that I don't need a subdomain to my website, so i didn't touch this.
I haven't assigned ton any mobile template. I don't know how to says to Mobile Joomla that by default it will always be on an iphone or pda or else.

For the moment the template use is JA_Purity and i didn't touch of the others templates

What is wrong ? Can someone explain to me how to configure Mobile Joomla well ?

Re: syntax error Help 13 years, 1 month ago #3998

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
"Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla" means that one of mobile_*** templates is assigned to a menuitem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.