Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Component Not Found After Updating to version 0.9.12
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Component Not Found After Updating to version 0.9.12

Component Not Found After Updating to version 0.9.12 13 years, 1 month ago #3833

• folmag
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
I installed version 0.9.12. Got error messages after the install. Went to components and clicked mobile joomla, then I got a message that component could be not found. So I went back to version 0.9.11. Please look into this. Is anyone else having problems installing version 0.9.12?
Thanks,
Robin

Re: Component Not Found After Updating to version 0.9.12 13 years, 1 month ago #3838

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What Joomla version do you use? What error messages did you have?

Re: Component Not Found After Updating to version 0.9.12 13 years, 1 month ago #3947

• folmag
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Folks,
Just to let you know that I finally got mobile joomla 0.9.12 to update fine. It was a server problem.
So far I am getting less error messages in my log for mobile joomla. I hope that does not change.
I like the mobile joomla icon in control panel in the backend. Nice touch. Keep up the good work!
Robin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.