Username Password: Remember me

Mobile site is displayed on my desktop browser
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile site is displayed on my desktop browser

Mobile site is displayed on my desktop browser 13 years, 2 months ago #3727

• natale
  • Fresh Boarder
What happens is that I visualize the desktop url of the website with the iphone emulator (ibbdemo2), while with other browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) I visualize the mobile site
The error happens thereferore with different browsers
The URL I use to access the site is m.cphrecmedia.dk/ and the site is of public access

I have tested with the following browsers:
Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; da; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 GTB7.1 ;ShopperReports
Internet Explorer: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; SRS_IT_E879057FB076585031AC97)
ibbdemo2 (iphone simulator): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3

Re: Mobile site is displayed on my desktop browser 13 years, 2 months ago #3774

• bercaz
  • Fresh Boarder
same thing for me too

Re: Mobile site is displayed on my desktop browser 13 years, 2 months ago #3779

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
natale wrote:
What happens is that I visualize the desktop url of the website with the iphone emulator (ibbdemo2), while with other browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) I visualize the mobile site
The error happens thereferore with different browsers
The URL I use to access the site is m.cphrecmedia.dk/ and the site is of public access

What are your MJ subdomains-related setting? Is Mobile-Subdomain plugin published? Are you sure that you enter m.* url in ibbdemo2?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.