Username Password: Remember me

Instalation Error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Instalation Error

Instalation Error 13 years, 11 months ago #342

• lstorino
  • Fresh Boarder
When installing version 0.9.5 and got a few error...
I could't really follow the instruction on the Wiki whether because the seemed soooo simple or because I'm not really familiar with this...

So I reinstalled and got the same WARNING messages, maybe that's the reason why I"m not being able to setup my mobile version

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/knapzon1/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/uninstall.mobilejoomla.php on line 367

Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/knapzon1/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/uninstall.mobilejoomla.php on line 368

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/knapzon1/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/uninstall.mobilejoomla.php on line 368
Updated extensions:

So could anyone tell me if that is was is preventing me from getting my wapsite?

Instalation Error 13 years, 11 months ago #1742

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The first issue is known and will be fixed in 0.9.6 (soon). Other two issues are due to safe mode restriction (and will be fixed in 0.9.6 also).

Instalation Error 13 years, 11 months ago #1791

• vrmenger
  • Fresh Boarder
So when is 0.9.6 coming out?

Instalation Error 13 years, 11 months ago #1794

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
vrmenger wrote:
So when is 0.9.6 coming out?

Soon.

Instalation Error 13 years, 10 months ago #1799

• cwendt
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a few lines of code that can be changed to fix this error? Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.