Username Password: Remember me

XML Parsing errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: XML Parsing errors

XML Parsing errors 14 years, 4 months ago #34

• phong94
  • Fresh Boarder
I am testing access to my site (www.iscubaforum.com) using the Firefox User Agent add-on. When I access the site on my iPhone, or using the iPhone user agent within Firefox, it works fine. When I try and use another mobile user agent, say one of the Blackberry agents, I get XML parsing errors similar to the following.

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: www.iscubaforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=62
Line Number 54, Column 67:url: "www.iscubaforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=62",
------------------------------------------------------------------^

Anyone else getting these? Trying to figure out if it's an issue with the Firefox add-on, the MobileJoomla add-on, or something else.

Thanks.

XML Parsing errors 14 years, 4 months ago #861

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

This is due to invalid markup on that page. You can solve it either by fixing the markup or changing the content-type to text/html from MobileJoomla / Settings / Smartphone (XHTML) / Content-type. Note that changing the content-type slightly lowers the score on ready.mobi test. Also, the XML error doesn't occur on real devices so it can be ignored too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.