Username Password: Remember me

NO WURFL / Cant resize images.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NO WURFL / Cant resize images.

NO WURFL / Cant resize images. 13 years, 11 months ago #338

• cstew68
  • Fresh Boarder
I had an error during install as mentioned elsewhere in this forum, but everything kinda seems to work?

I am trying to get image resizing to work though and see in the screenshot below that I need to enable WURFL but I dont have any of those options at all.

I did check to see if the extension was installed, and it is, but as I compare my admin panel to the one below I am not seeing the same stuff.

Specifically, I do not see the option to select it under user agent checking.

I have checked my server settings and everything appears to be okay..

Any ideas??

NO WURFL / Cant resize images. 13 years, 11 months ago #1717

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
In MJ 0.9.5 there is no 'User agent checking' option, so first of all update MJ to the latest version.

NO WURFL / Cant resize images. 13 years, 11 months ago #1718

• cstew68
  • Fresh Boarder
I am running MobileJoomla 0.9.5.. and I cant get it to re-size images.. hmmm.. I understood that I had to select WURFL before resizing would work?

I can see where the images are getting created, but all my image links are broken..

~digs deeper~

thanks for your help!

NO WURFL / Cant resize images. 13 years, 11 months ago #1721

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
cstew68, in MJ 0.9.5 imagerescaling works even without WURFL (in this case default screensizes are used).

And in MJ 0.9.5 'General Settings' starts with 'Caching' setting (and not 'User agent checking'). So, try to fully uninstall MJ and reinstall it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.