Username Password: Remember me

Ad Remover
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ad Remover

Ad Remover 13 years, 2 months ago #3087

• Shikin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I already installed the Ad Remover plugin, but the Ad in my mobile site is still there. Please help.

Thank you.

Re: Ad Remover 13 years, 2 months ago #3088

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you use MJ 0.9.11 (Ad Remover doesn't work with 0.9.10)?

Re: Ad Remover 13 years, 2 months ago #3091

• Shikin
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes I'm using 0.9.10, okay thanks I will install MJ 0.9.11

Re: Ad Remover 13 years, 1 month ago #3507

• nu400
  • Fresh Boarder
I've found a bug in the Ad remover code in the PDA template. The code which tests presence of the Ad remover plugin is enclosed via "<?" not via "<?php". It causes the PHP code is not interpreted by the PHP on the server and is sent to the browser. In addidtion the banner is always shown in the browser.

The iPhone template is OK.

Re: Ad Remover 13 years ago #3626

• brianpeat
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, it's the Mobile PDA template.

Here's what I have now (it works):

<?php $dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();  $results = $dispatcher->trigger( 'onMobileJoomlaAdCheck', array() ); if(in_array('f3da4a6dd8f15c9170572d18838c841e', array_map('md5', $results))) { // The user has installed plug-in to remove ads } else {                ?>                        <div class="mj-sponsor-placement">                        <script type="text/javascript">                        //<!--                        /* <![CDATA[ */                        window.googleAfmcRequest = {                          client: 'ca-mb-pub-5710199815985059',                          format: '320x50_mb',                          output: 'html',                          slotname: '1896811186',                        };                        /* ]]> */                        //-->                        </script>                        <script type="text/javascript"src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_afmc_ads.js"></script>                        </div>                <?php                }
?>

There were TWO <? tags that were missing the php after them. Once you get both, it appears to work.

Re: Ad Remover 12 years, 11 months ago #3970

• oahumobile
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't know if I should somehow uninstall the ad removal extension then go in and somehow correct coding and reinstall? Not sure what to do or where to go for help on this. I'll attach the plug-in "ad-removal" extension here in case you have any suggestions or ideas?

Or, can the fix from the above URL be made and simply reinstall overwriting what was done?

Re: Ad Remover 12 years, 1 month ago #7394

• amruffatti
  • Fresh Boarder
I already installed AdRemover but the ads are still running on mobiles and I would like for them to stop. I have MobileJoomla 1.0 RC6 and Ad Remover 1.0-RC installed on Joomla 1.5.25. Please tell me how to fix this.

Re: Ad Remover 12 years, 1 month ago #7425

• C00L
  • Administrator
Did you enable Adremover plugin after installation?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiffniffer

Re: Ad Remover 12 years ago #7665

• vadmin
  • Fresh Boarder
I enabled it, but it is still there when accessing from a mobile device.

Re: Ad Remover 12 years ago #7731

• C00L
  • Administrator
Please try the latest update
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.