Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla

Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla 13 years, 3 months ago #3048

Well, I downloaded and installed the new Mobile Joomla to our church website at www.newbeginningokc.org. I found that I should have done more research. I should have read more about it before installing and I cannot get it to work on our site. I've only been the working with Joomla for about 3 years and up to this time I've had no problems.

Please, help me uninstall Mobile Joomla until I learn more. I've tried and may have to get my ISP to restore our entire site for the first time since I started it over 5 years ago.

Please help,

Johnny:(

Re: Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla 13 years, 3 months ago #3049

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Just login at backend and uninstall it like any other Joomla component.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjfowler999, ArisKrist_TK

Re: Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla 13 years, 3 months ago #3050

Sorry, there were so many templates, modules and other items installed that it simply bypassed me to uninstall the component. Thanks worked great. Will be back with a group of us to properly install.

Johnny:)

Re: Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla 13 years, 2 months ago #3178

Thanks for all your help. We installed Mobile Joomla on our website and it is fantastic. Check us out at www.newbeginningokc.org with your iPhone.

Thanks again....

Johnny Fowler
mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla 12 years, 4 months ago #6763

• macmartic
  • Fresh Boarder
I uninstalled the Mobile Joomla component, but now i get a " HTTP-fout 500 (Internal Server Error)"
when I try to visit the site with my computer ? 

What can i do ? 

Re: Help with how to uninstall until I learn more of Mobile Joomla 12 years, 4 months ago #6764

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
macmartic, do you have error description in php's error_log file?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.