Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Redirect back to main (non-mobile) site.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Redirect back to main (non-mobile) site.

Redirect back to main (non-mobile) site. 14 years ago #256

• RavingMad
  • Fresh Boarder
I use the redirect to domain names features of Kuneri which works like a charm but if any of those URL's are called from a full blown PC browser, Kuneri generates an error with the "UserAgentMatcher". Whilu Kuneri can detect mobile devices and redirect them to 4 different domain names (device dependent) it would be nice if the developers could work the redirect the other way around so that if a mobile URL is called in a full browser it redirects back to the main web site.

Either way Kuneri ROCKS !!! and it still the coolest extension for Joomla. I still have not spent any time customising the templates but intend to do so soon and embed Google Adsense for Mobile into the content stream.

Well done again to the developers for a truly remarkable application.

Forgot, here is the error it generates:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: PROCEDURE MyDB.TeraWurfl_RIS does not exist. Query: CALL TeraWurfl_RIS('Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)',7,'Firefox') ' in /home/mysite/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /home/mysite/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/UserAgentMatchers/UserAgentMatcher.php(63): TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5->getDeviceFromUA_RIS('Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...', 7, Object(FirefoxUserAgentMatcher)) #1 /home/mysite/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/UserAgentMatchers/FirefoxUserAgentMatcher.php(27): UserAgentMatcher->risMatch('Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...', 7) #2 /home/mysite/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php(96): FirefoxUserAgentMatcher->applyConclusiveMatch('Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...') #3 /home/mysite/htdocs/admin in /home/mysite/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php on line 103

Redirect back to main (non-mobile) site. 14 years ago #1620

• RavingMad
  • Fresh Boarder
Update: Fixed in 0.9.3

Just tested the new version 0.9.3 and this bug has been addressed. Can call all the mobile sites inside a normal pc browser and see how they look. Cool
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.