Only first menu item is shown
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Only first menu item is shown

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #251

• bwzz
  • Fresh Boarder
That's weird!
If i see the site (www.hotelines.it/) by iPhone ONLY the first menu-item is shown, but that does not happen if i check the site with mozilla using the iPhone useragent.
how is that possible??
Check www.hotelines.it/ with iphone and you will see only the first menu item.
hope somone can help me

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #1600

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
bwzz wrote:
That's weird!
If i see the site (www.hotelines.it/) by iPhone ONLY the first menu-item is shown, but that does not happen if i check the site with mozilla using the iPhone useragent.
how is that possible??
Check www.hotelines.it/ with iphone and you will see only the first menu item.
hope somone can help me

I saw "HOME" menu item only in Firefox, so most likely it's a problem of mod_mj_iphone_menu module. Could you give me ftp-access to your site (I'd like to add some debug output to /modules/mod_mj_iphone_menu/legacy.php only)?

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #1609

• bwzz
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry but i cant leave you ftp access.
you can see only home with firefox? how did you do? it's different from what i see.
if i use firefox with the followinf user agent (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16) i see all the menu items, while if i visit the site by iPhone(that has the same user agent string) i can see only the first one

i dont know how to debug it since as i told you i cannot see the bug from my pc and i am not a joomla wizard

if you need more info tell me what i can do
thanks

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #1610

• dryabov
  • Administrator
bwzz, may I send you debug version of modules/mod_mj_iphone_menu/legacy.php so that you overwrite old file?

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #1611

• bwzz
  • Fresh Boarder
of course you can.
please give me also some guideline too.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #1612

dryabov wrote:
Re: Only first menu item is shown

bwzz, may I send you debug version of modules/mod_mj_iphone_menu/legacy.php so that you overwrite old file?

Awesome extension. Could you send me the legacy.php debug too. dave [at] relocatemagazine [dot] com

Many thanks

Only first menu item is shown 14 years ago #1615

• dryabov
  • Administrator
relocatemag wrote:
Could you send me the legacy.php debug too.

Debug version of legacy.php for mod_mj_iphone_menu is here (rename legacy.txt to legacy.php). Make a backup of current legacy.php, replace it with new one, enable debug mode in joomla setting, and visit a page with problem menu. Save this page (html source) into a file and send this file to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Then don't forget to disable debug mode and rollback legacy.php.

Only first menu item is shown 13 years, 11 months ago #1690

• studiok
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem.
When i visit www.studiok.it/demo/portale/ from a mobile device i only can see the first menu (L'ISTITUZIONE), all the other ones are not available.
Any idea on how to get it fixed?

Only first menu item is shown 13 years, 11 months ago #1693

• dryabov
  • Administrator
studiok, check that all the menu items are correctly translated in JoomFish as default language of mobile device may differ from the language of desktop browser.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.