Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Displays non-published articles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Displays non-published articles

Displays non-published articles 14 years ago #242

This issue combined with the fact that it also displays menu items that are for registered users only, makes it unusable for sites that publishes news an have member pages for registered users (and log in).

Will these two be solved in an upcoming version, in addition to the scaling of imaging, I'll be a dedicated iPhone user and webadmin...

Displays non-published articles 14 years ago #1584

jankorshavn wrote:
This issue combined with the fact that it also displays menu items that are for registered users only, makes it unusable for sites that publishes news an have member pages for registered users (and log in).

Will these two be solved in an upcoming version, in addition to the scaling of imaging, I'll be a dedicated iPhone user and webadmin...

Disregard the non-published article issue AND the registered user issue... It works fine after all... But the resizing of images is still a problem...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.