Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image

Image 14 years, 1 month ago #237

• garibaldi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mobile Joomla team! Wow, this component is fantastic! It really formats my site well! Unfortunately, I am currently unable to take advantage of the image resizing feature because on any of the templates, the "rescale if bigger" and "fixed rescale ratio" options are greyed out:

How can I fix this? My PHP is compiled with gd (2.0.28).

Thanks,

Andrew

Image 14 years, 1 month ago #1581

garibaldi wrote:
Hello Mobile Joomla team! Wow, this component is fantastic! It really formats my site well! Unfortunately, I am currently unable to take advantage of the image resizing feature because on any of the templates, the "rescale if bigger" and "fixed rescale ratio" options are greyed out:

How can I fix this? My PHP is compiled with gd (2.0.28).

Thanks,

Andrew

My problem is similar, but these options are not greyed out. Problem is; if used, my mobile site does not show at all. Only option that works is "Don't rescale".

Also, when installing, no conformation turns up afterwards, my browser just shows a white page with "Done" in the status area. This happens both when installed from my PC and when installed from the tmp folder on my web server.

I have only testet using the iPhone module, and otherwise your component looks good. Would appreciate any help with the rescaling problem..

Image 14 years ago #1617

• garibaldi
  • Fresh Boarder
Another update - I have two different sites running Joomla with Mobile Joomla installed on the same server. One of them (the one I'm not posting about in this topic) works fine - I can access all of the dropdown options. Clearly then, this can't be a problem with the server configuration. What else do I need to check to fix this?

Thanks

Image 14 years ago #1651

• garibaldi
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone have any ideas about solving this? I've upgraded to 0.9.4 and still no change

Image 14 years ago #1652

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Requirements for image rescaling:
1. PHP5 with GD2 library.
2. MySQLi support (as TeraWURFL works with MySQLi only).
3. TeraWURFL should be selected in "User agent checking" setting.

Image 14 years ago #1657

• garibaldi
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I had my PHP version set to 4 instead of 5! It's working great now!

Image 13 years, 11 months ago #1711

• cstew68
  • Fresh Boarder
I cant get images to resize either.. I also dont have an option for "User agent checking" setting."

on php5, mysql5, MobileJoomla 0.9.5

but I also had an install error too.. so I wonder if thats it?? grrr...

Image 13 years, 11 months ago #1715

• dryabov
  • Administrator
cstew68, what the error message do you have? Do you mean your bugreport in neighbour topic?

Image 13 years, 11 months ago #1719

• cstew68
  • Fresh Boarder
yes.. Here are the error messages.

It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'tera_dump.sql.bz2'

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/cstew68/public_html/mymnpro5/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/uninstall.mobilejoomla.php on line 367

I guess that's fixed in the next release.

Does this impact any of the functionality?

Image 13 years, 11 months ago #1722

• dryabov
  • Administrator
cstew68 wrote:
Does this impact any of the functionality?

In your case (most likely) no as there was no MJ-specific error message. But actually in some cases this error may lead to problem with 'Mobile - TeraWURFL' plugin.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.