Username Password: Remember me

Cache is not completely disabled on 0.9.3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cache is not completely disabled on 0.9.3

Cache is not completely disabled on 0.9.3 14 years ago #234

• Buph
  • Fresh Boarder
First, thank you for disable the system-cache plugin for mobile templates, because it was necessary for all people who works with plugin cache enabled.

However, the cache by default (which is activated from the global config) is still active, so it still creates problems. For example, I've tried to edit the mobile template changing the style of date, or deleting the "Written by" or introtext, and If you access to the site via mobile first, then switching to the PC template, it looks the same effect, and viceversa.

So, is possible disable this cache only for mobile template?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for my english

Cache is not completely disabled on 0.9.3 14 years ago #1552

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
MJ disables global cache for mobile templates. It's done in standard way using command
$config->setValue('config.cache',false);
in mobilebot plugin. It's quite strange that caching may be still active. What additional plugins do you have installed?

Cache is not completely disabled on 0.9.3 14 years ago #1576

• sirius
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, really great component !

by my side I got the mod_mj_header, mod_mj_iphone_menu and mod_mj_markupchooser in my joomla cache folder.
This is normal as I let those with global cache in the modules parameters.
But my issue is for the component, because If we read something with iphone, few minutes and the com_content cache from the standard joomla is overwritten by the iPhone templates (com_content).
It could be great to rename this like mj_com_content for example, and then the two cache sides for the content remain distinct and don't eat each others.

Hop you understand what I mean...

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.