Tables are not displayed completely
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tables are not displayed completely

Tables are not displayed completely 2 years ago #21817

• ali1408
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have installed Mobile Joomla on my Website. It looks good but I have Problems with displaying tables. The tables are not displayed completely and it's not possible to swipe over the display and move the tables around.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem? It will be of great help!

Best regards.

Re: Tables are not displayed completely 2 years ago #21818

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you post here (or PM me) the URL of your website?

Re: Tables are not displayed completely 8 months, 2 weeks ago #21855

Hello, I have a similar problem, after installing this extension, I see white squares instead of some modules, the console does not issue errors, deleting the extension does not help, changing the template too. Can you tell me, what could be the problem? ipei.ru/

Re: Tables are not displayed completely 8 months, 2 weeks ago #21856

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Fullofbeans wrote:
Hello, I have a similar problem, after installing this extension, I see white squares instead of some modules, the console does not issue errors, deleting the extension does not help, changing the template too. Can you tell me, what could be the problem? ipei.ru/

I'm not sure, but it looks like a conflict with lazy image loading (modules on your site have background images, and a conflict of lazy loading with other javascripts may result in incorrect loading of that images, so that modules background images are left blank). I'll try to do more checks to be sure, but it would be nice if you could send us a screenshot of this issue..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.