Username Password: Remember me

One minor concern...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: One minor concern...

One minor concern... 14 years, 1 month ago #218

• technetgr
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello and congratulations on a great effort...

I am facing a problem regarding the iphone version of the site www.technetlms.com

The site uses the yoo symphony template with a rather complex css main menu.

I want to use mobilejoomla mainly for iphone and smartphone devices (such as blackberry etc). I use the iphone template in both cases (i.e. both the smartphone XHTML and iPhone tabs).

I am experiencing the following quirk (I am using a blackberry storm for my tests with Blackberry Browser and Opera Mini)...

All menus on the site (except "home") are seperators with submenus (some contain links, some separators) and 3rd level menus...
However all of the mainmenu options (which are all seperators) are greyed out. The content is diplayed correctly (we have default joomla SEF url's enabled), just not through the menus (I can see them through search, so I know they work). This happens even if I change the smartphone template to the default PDA template.

Also tested with OperaMini simulator (same result).

Any ideas about this?

Feel free to have a look at www.technetlms.com

Thanks in advance and (again) congratulations on this great effort,
Alex

P.S.: A quick workaround for this was to create an extra menu-set specificaly for the mobile version with menulinks all over as well as short articles (in my case - a "tip" article) for all the menu items that (on the main site) are seperators. However, this does not diminish the need to retranslate the new menu in other languages with joomfish all over.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.