Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unsafe site after installing MobileJoomla 2.1.21 [03/10/2017]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unsafe site after installing MobileJoomla 2.1.21 [03/10/2017]

Unsafe site after installing MobileJoomla 2.1.21 [03/10/2017] 6 years, 6 months ago #20964

Good evening MJ-Team!

I've just installed MJ-2.1.21 following the official site and guidelines and both administrator-site and user-site have been marked as "unsafe" as soon as I reloaded them:
pasteboard.co/GNfxQ5f.png
pasteboard.co/GNfzCT5.png
My site runs on HTTPS protocol (force-HTTPS), but as soon as MJ-2.1.21 has been installed every page I visit has turned to being "unsafe", both by PC and by Mobile.

In addition to this issue (which I tried to debug/find cause of but with no result after few hours or searching in this Forum and in the Net), GChrome DevTool window, under "Elements" tab is showing these errors:
pasteboard.co/GNfGfAK.png
Under the "Network" tab these detailes are visible:
pasteboard.co/GNfI14Z.png

These are my system information:
pasteboard.co/GNfMJgs.png

Note: all the installation requirements were met, I double-checked everything before proceeding to install MJ and I even back-up'd the whole site due working on the official template I'm using.
I never had similar issues after installing any other additional feature.

Hopefully waiting for Support since the site I'm working on has to be safe and usable 24/7.
Sincerely,
Simone
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by Simone12345.

Re: Unsafe site after installing MobileJoomla 2.1.21 [03/10/2017] 6 years, 6 months ago #20967

Hello Simone,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Mobile Joomla should not affect the SSL of your site.

Please send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and the URL of this thread so that we can further investigate the issue.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Unsafe site after installing MobileJoomla 2.1.21 [03/10/2017] 6 years, 6 months ago #20968

john.causing wrote:
Mobile Joomla should not affect the SSL of your site.

Hi Mark!
I've managed to track down and resolve the issue and it's actually MJ fault for the SSL "unsafe" warning. Two of the images you've loaded in the administrator-side interface are parsed by HTTP protocol instead of HTTPS protocol, thus leading "unsafe page" warnings on sites where HTTPS is force-on-all-site.

You need to change the URL-origin of those images (screenshot: pasteboard.co/GNxWVMF.png) from HTTP to HTTPS to prevent this. I've resolved the issue by hard-removing any code parsing/redirecting to them and everything went back to normal.

Sincerely,
Simone
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by Simone12345.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.