Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

wrong page with query string
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: wrong page with query string

wrong page with query string 6 years, 7 months ago #20958

• vertragstresor
Hi all, i tried google adwords. This add a query string to the main url like gclid=abcd1234. With this additional Information the defined article id for mobile and Tablet start page  isn't used from Mobile Joomla.. It used/showed the normal desktop article id. Can you please fix that, so that MobileJoomla is also working if urls had additional query strings. Thanks

Re: wrong page with query string 6 years, 6 months ago #20962

@vertragstresor , Can you provide us more details so that we can replace that issue? Or maybe a screenshot?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: wrong page with query string 6 years, 6 months ago #20963

• vertragstresor
I use the iPhone to visit mobile websites. Mainsite www.vertragstresor.de without query string view the correct page (set in mobile Joomla settings). But a page with a query string www.vertragstresor.de/?gclid=test doesnt show the right page. It used the normal dekstop start page. Not the article id in the mobile Joomla settings. 

Best regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.