Username Password: Remember me

VirtueMart - New user registration process
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VirtueMart - New user registration process

VirtueMart - New user registration process 7 years ago #20751

• baits
  • Fresh Boarder
I am reviewing the operation of my website from my smartphone which has Virtuemart installed.

Users not registered at the end of the order are asked to register but at the time of clicking the option, the template does not display the form for users to register and continue with the purchase process. This in part limits the operation of my website and of course the process of buying users on the website. My page is www.baits.cl

You can check by adding products to the cart and finishing the order, you will be asked if you have an account log in otherwise you can register, clicking on that option where the form is not displayed as it does from the PC view template.

I hope that you can help me with this bug. Greetings.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years ago by baits.

Re: VirtueMart - New user registration process 7 years ago #20753

@baits, I must apologize but our support for VM is limited. Virtuemart behaves notoriously badly in mobile.

Can you try to replicate the issue without using Mobile Joomla template?

Re: VirtueMart - New user registration process 6 years, 9 months ago #20840

• baits
  • Fresh Boarder
I have no problem when I register using a pc in the other template that I have installed.

The problem occurs when virtuemant asks you if you are a registered user or you are a new user, when clicking on the option New user should deploy the form down but this does not, making it impossible for users to register and continue with the purchase.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.