Username Password: Remember me

Svroll over links
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Svroll over links

Svroll over links 8 years, 8 months ago #19269

• sv2bnv
  • Fresh Boarder
I use kobile joomla for some time now. I have this problem ftom the start. Noone in all devices can scroll if there are links on the screen. You must touch the very right of the screen for the scroll bar to appear and then scroll. This is not the usual user experience so the thing is that everyone thibks that the app is jusg bit working... Same thing happens to your mobile site for mobile joomla and especially in the forum where there is a list of links and you can not easily navivate up and down the page.

You must find a solution for this and you will really have the best and easiest mobile app for joomla. But this is a critical problem...

Re: Svroll over links 8 years, 8 months ago #19271

Hi sv2bnv.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue and the url of your site? You can also send it to our support email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.