subdomain error on PC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: subdomain error on PC

subdomain error on PC 14 years, 1 month ago #191

• mattdurbin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

when using the subdomain to get access to the mobile sites to check the looks, as i don't have all the phones needed to check that, i get the following error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error in DB RIS Query: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='. Query: CALL TeraWurfl_RIS('Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)',7,'Firefox') ' in /home/doggieportrait/G8I66CQ9/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /home/doggieportrait/G8I66CQ9/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/UserAgentMatchers/UserAgentMatcher.php(63): TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5->getDeviceFromUA_RIS('Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...', 7, Object(FirefoxUserAgentMatcher)) #1 /home/doggieportrait/G8I66CQ9/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/UserAgentMatchers/FirefoxUserAgentMatcher.php(27): UserAgentMatcher->risMatch('Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...', 7) #2 /home/doggieportrait/G8I66CQ9/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/TeraWurfl.php(9 in /home/doggieportrait/G8I66CQ9/htdocs/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php on line 103

that one is taken from iphone.doggieportraits.co.uk but it's the same for the others

Matt
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.