Can not install
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can not install

Can not install 14 years, 1 month ago #188

• mjmazur
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

When I try to install 0.9.2 (the same for 0.9.1 too) the install page just sits and doesn't return a message. No success, no failure. I've tried all three methods (from zip, directory and url) with the same results. What happens, server-side, is that a com_mobilejoomla directory is created. In it, is just a lone index.html file. And, in the components menu, I see a Kuneri Mobile Joomla! listing but it contains only 'Settings', 'Extensions', and 'About'. The install clearly doesn't complete and I'm kind of stuck on this one. Any thoughts?

Mike

Can not install 14 years, 1 month ago #1463

• mcfrojd
  • Fresh Boarder
Same problem for me..
Had the same problem with last version.

Can not install 14 years, 1 month ago #1467

work fine with me for the installation process even in 0.9.2. Except that in 0.9.2, the component seems doesn't work anymore if i try to view my website via mobile. I had to revert back to 0.9.1, and it's working.

Can not install 14 years, 1 month ago #1482

• mjmazur
  • Fresh Boarder
So, I figured it out (mostly). I had previously installed Mobilebot. I reinstalled it, tried to run it and got an error that said something with 'Kuneri' in it. I assumed that this meant that there was a conflict between some of the Mobilebot files and the MobileJoomla files and went through my components and plugins and removed everything that was related to these installs. It seems that the uninstall process missed some bits. I then reinstalled MobileJoomla and it works. Except for WURFL (which I'm looking into now). Anyway, at least I'm mobilized.

Can not install 14 years, 1 month ago #1486

• flopy2
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem. What exactly did you uninstall? Would be a great help!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.