Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile joomla not compatible with all the pages of my website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile joomla not compatible with all the pages of my website

Mobile joomla not compatible with all the pages of my website 8 years, 11 months ago #18701

• bhkali
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm very interested at Mobile Joomla extension but after installing the free version (12.13) some pages of my website (like home page and others pages) appears as blank pages (only the title of the site and the ads generated by the extension appears on the mobile) and some pages of my website are displayed correctly as a mobile version.

What must i do to display the blank pages ? 

Another problem, the main menu (navigation menu) does not appear! how to make apparaire?

I need to fix these problems before buying this extension.

my website : mail-tracking. ch
Note :
because the home page of my website didn't appear in the mobile device, i have ask the extension to appear the site map instead the home page of my website.

Thank you,

Re: Mobile joomla not compatible with all the pages of my website 8 years, 11 months ago #18743

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I'm not sure, but it may be that "blank" pages are just pages without content (empty article with hidden title or something like that), in desktop template there are some modules that fill page content, but mobile template has another set of module position names and that modules are not displayed there. If it is, either duplicate desktop modules to mobile positions, or change mobile position names in MJ backend settings page.

Re: Mobile joomla not compatible with all the pages of my website 8 years, 11 months ago #18744

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
And check that "Remove script tags" option is disable in Smartphone tab of MJ settings page.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.