Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

back to HOME generates error
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: back to HOME generates error

back to HOME generates error 14 years, 1 month ago #187

Using now 0.9.2, when i navigate thru my site the rescaling image (see - www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/topic.html?id=172) seems to work now, the pictures are missing but the place for the image is scaled to fit the screen.
I will test if something is wrong with my picture path... - inform you later.

But, when i set "Component on home page" in the iPhone Settings and i want to go back to home i get en error:
"Decodieren der Rohdaten nicht möglich" - sorry, my iPhone speeks German.

That happens when i navigate back or use the home button.

I disabled "Component on home page", but the "home" link in the menu generates the same error.

Rene

my Site: www.zsclions-nachwuchs.ch

PHP erstellt für: Linux www.zsclions.ch 2.6.18-128.el5 #1 SMP Wed Jan 21 10:44:23 EST 2009 i686
Datenbankversion: 5.0.45
Datenbankzeichensatz: utf8_general_ci
PHP-Version: 5.2.9
Webserver: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
PHP-Anbindung zum Webserver: apache2handler
Joomla!-Version: Joomla! 1.5.15 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Mamni ] 05-November-2009 04:00 GMT

back to HOME generates error 14 years, 1 month ago #1469

Please, this should be fixed in the next release. I cant see the home page components (Startseite) on the iPhone.

back to HOME generates error 14 years, 1 month ago #1470

Also, i can not change to standard version. I get an error.

Please try: www.zsclions-nachwuchs.ch

rene

back to HOME generates error 14 years, 1 month ago #1511

• razor7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi...i can navigate normally through www.zsclions-nachwuchs.ch with my iphone...but i can not go back to mobile version after i switched to standard, because there is no option...i think you need to publish another mod_mj_markupchooser in a visible position of your full site template.

About the home issue...i tested with my mobile site (http://www.joveneskyokai.com.ar) setting the default home page item to Home Page Blog Presentation and also setting it up to Article section / Blog and none gave me any error...please clean up any cache from your site in your browser and also in joomla.

Best regards!

Best regards!

back to HOME generates error 14 years, 1 month ago #1513

Razor7, thanks for your help, but there was no cache to clean up. I tried this many times bevor.

But now, i had the time to play around a bit, an i found:

Disabilng Gzip compression in the iPhone Settings from Auto to No works.

Just one little bug: on top of my mobile version, in big letters to read: Failed to copyFailed to copyFailed to copy

Dont know where this comes from. Any idea?

Rene
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.