Username Password: Remember me

Mobile site shown in PC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile site shown in PC

Mobile site shown in PC 9 years ago #18559

• Konect
  • Fresh Boarder
I have done some reasearches about this problem but it seemed to me that mine is a bit odd.

Joomla! version 3.2.7  and Mobile Joomla! version 1.2.12
Your site address (if public) www.saigon-heidelberg.de/index.php/en/
User Agents : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36
PHP version 5.4.38
The detailed error messages: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED and jQuerry is not defined

My website keeps running mobile version in desktop. And one strange thing is when I clicked in one menu item, the address bar will add the name of the current menu item into the new link and that creates the error in the link of the new : address.

For example: my current home page is www.saigon-heidelberg.de/index.php/en and has 4 menu items: "Home", "The restaurant", "Menu" and "Contact". Whenever I tried to redirect from tab "The restaurant" to "Menu", the link changes from www.saigon-heidelberg.de/index.php/en/restaurant to www.saigon-heidelberg.derestaurant/index.php/en/menu . Just tried it yourself. I am desperate with all the suggested sollution and hope that someone can help me.

Thank you very much
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Konect.

Re: Mobile site shown in PC 8 years, 11 months ago #18820

Hi Konect.

I apologize for the late reply. Are you still having issues with your website showing mobile using a PC?

Please let us know so that we can help right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Mobile site shown in PC 7 years, 2 months ago #20595

Clear the cache the cookies from websites that cause problems.You can remove all data stored in Firefox from a specific domain via "Forget About this site" in the right click context menu of an history entry or via the about ermissions page.Using "Forget about this site"will remove all data stored in Firefox from that domain like bookmark,cookies,password etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.