Username Password: Remember me

Several install bugs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Several install bugs

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #184

• paulmc
  • Fresh Boarder
1. After the MobileJoomla component is loaded, I get a strange string of '?????????' (question marks) in the Extension Manager

2. In the "Mobile Joomla! Settings" I get a several errors.

Warning: include(/home/xxxx/xxxxx/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.php on line 53

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/xxxx/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.php on line 53

Kuneri Mobile Joomla! Settings / administrator / components / com_mobilejoomla / config.php is : Unwriteable

3. There is 'defconfig.php' but not a 'config.php in the directory. Renaming the file to 'config.php' fixes the above errors.

4. Under the Kuneri MobileJoomla Extensions there is the following error.

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/extensions/extensions.json) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.php on line 420

FYI - I'm running Joomla! 1.5.15, with PHP 5.2.9

-Paul

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1459

I saw this problem but only if I do a fresh install of 9.1 or 9.2

If I install over 9.0 then I see the string of ????????????????????? but mobilejoomla works OK

My server is running PHP 5.2.10 and MySQL 5.0.87-community with Joomla 1.5.14

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1461

• paulmc
  • Fresh Boarder
I just tried today's upload and I'm getting exactly the same error messages.
Also no templates are showing

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1472

• ThePriest
  • Fresh Boarder
Same thing here. The installation of 0.9.2 ended with an Error 500. After that error messages appeared on front and backend like the thread opener mentios in (2) and also missing a config.php in the administrator folders. I had no previous installations of Mobilejoomla.
Running with: Joomla! 1.5.15 Stable on PHP 5.2.13

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1473

• ThePriest
  • Fresh Boarder
I edited the mobilebot.php file on line 56 (where the error occurs).
After editing this:
...(JPATH_SITE.DS.'administrator'.DS.'components'.DS.'com_mobilejoomla'.DS.'config.php');
to that:
...(JPATH_SITE.DS.'administrator'.DS.'components'.DS.'com_mobilejoomla'.DS.'defconfig.php');

the error messages disappeared on the frontend, but they still were listed in the backend MobileJoomla settings so I edited the admin.mobilejoomla.php in the same manner on line 53. That got rid of the debug errors.

The iPhone now shows the new mobile site, but the backend sadly doesn't save the options as it has config.php unwritable.

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1478

All is working fine for me on 0.9.2. I was on 0.9.1 and I uninstalled then installed the new version.
Thanks for adding the "component" option on the iPhone. Nice to see the important stuff right away.

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1487

• ThePriest
  • Fresh Boarder
As the installation aborted with an Error500 message I can't uninstall it. So solving this issue would be great.

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1488

• mrw45
  • Fresh Boarder
Same problem here. We need a fix.

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1493

• ThePriest
  • Fresh Boarder
One question:
As the installation gave me an Error 500 message deleting the files via FTP gives me the error messages paulmc stated in (2) in his opening post. What exactly do I have to do to delete this version of Mobilejoomla? I can delete all the files manually via FTP. But where else does the installation register? In some PHP files or databases?

Several install bugs 14 years, 1 month ago #1496

• yerg
  • Fresh Boarder
go into the database and look in the plugins table and see if it's still there if you can't uninstall it.

Also are you running php5?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.