Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu 14 years, 1 month ago #177

• nazgyl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,
after installation of MobileJoomla0.9.1_for_J15.zip i get successfully installed template
which is not like the tutorial you have up.

also kuneri mobile joomla doesnt appear in my components menu!

i extracted the zip file locally, there is no components folder in it.

any advice?

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu 14 years, 1 month ago #1426

there is no component folder. all files in the zip are the component and they get added to the proper folder on their own.
can you FTP to the site and go to administrator / components and look for Com_mobilejoomla ? Is it there?

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu 14 years, 1 month ago #1429

• nazgyl
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the response
no it's not there

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu 14 years, 1 month ago #1434

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu 14 years, 1 month ago #1435

I would maybe upload the zip file to Your FTP then install usinG that method 'install from directory' or something instead of choose file method.

i cant see kuneri mobile joomla in the components menu 14 years, 1 month ago #1436

• nazgyl
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Craig, that did the trick
appreciate your help
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.